We may change our policies time and again and thus we urge you to keep yourself updated with our privacy page as all changes shall be incorporated here.
1. Why and what information we collect at CURRENTS TALKS and the reasons behind each.
2. Exactly how to we filter the information given to us.
3. A brief on the choices we offer with the ease of access on how to access and update the information on our website.
4. How one can make corrections to any incorrect information.
WHAT AND WHY WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION WE DO:
1. Name and job title.
2. Contact information with email address
3. Address information with the demographics, location and pin codes
4. Other information related to customer service or any offer related queries.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE ABOVE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT:
All the above information that our users provide to us will be used only for their benefit and to provide the right kind of service to them, in particular, the following;
1. We need your personal information for our records.
2. We may use your information to improve our products and services
3. Your information will be used for your best interest by sending your promotional emails and messages that may be of use to you.
4. Time and again we may contact you on the information provided by you to us to ask for your help on market research. We may also update our website with your information only with after you give us your consent.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure
A cookie is nothing but a small file which is placed on your systems hard drive with your permission. After this file is placed on your computer, it allows keeping a track on the web traffic and analyses your preferences. A cookie also lets you know when you visit a site. This web application knows your likes and dislikes and then tailors information per your preferences and tailors its operations accordingly.
The cookie has something called a data log which we use for our customer’s benefit. It helps us analyses the web page data, in simple terms, it helps us know our customers’ needs so that we can improve our website per our user’s needs. This information is only used for our analysis purpose and then the information is deleted from the records.
All in all, having a cookie in your hard drive gives us a clear perspective on what websites you like and what you dislike and suggests you those similar websites. A cookie gives us only the above information and nothing that will give us access to your personal details.
If you ever feel that the information you have shared with us is incorrect, please feel free to write to us via email and we will assure to correct the same as soon as we can.
Also, when you are on our website we may have links to other websites that may interest you, but it seems important to bring to your notice that once you leave our website we are not responsible for any information of yours being misused. We urge you to read the privacy policies of all the websites that you visit.
YOUR PRIVACY IN YOUR HANDS:
You can easily control the information you share with us thus maintaining your privacy. Here are a couple of steps that you can follow to assure that your privacy is maintained:
1. Whenever we ask you for your personal information that you would not want to be shared on our website for anyone to be used for marketing purpose you can tick the box which indicates the same
2. If earlier you have given us the right to use your personal information and have changed your mind, you can write to us at our email address and we will make sure your information is not shared.
You can trust us on the fact that we will never sell, promote or misuse your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or we are forced to do this by law.
We may use your information to give us promotional offers on third parties, but you are free to express to us if you would like these offers or not. You are also eligible to ask us what information we hold about you under the data protection act. If you need this information please write to us at our email address.